I am currently a master student at Human Cyber Physical Intelligence Integration Lab in Sun Yat-Sen University advised by Prof. Liang Lin. I received my Bachelor Degree in the School of Data and Computer Science, Sun Yat-sen University in 2016.
Email: kegong936 AT gmail.com
My general research interest is to develop interpretable and structured machine learning techniques for computer vision tasks. I mainly investigate to exploit human commonsense and domain knowledge and further incorporate them to develop the advanced artificial intelligence system.
- Human-centric Analysis, including human pose estimation, human parsing
- Object understanding, including classification, segmentation, detection
- Speech recognition and synthesis.
03/2019: Two papers are accepted by CVPR 2019
09/2018: I give an oral presentation in ECCV Conference in Munich, Germany
07/2018: Our team win the 2nd place in Key Points Detection of Apparel Track of FashionAI Global Challenge
12/2017: I participate in organizing the CVPR 2018 Workshop and Challenge
Visual Understanding of Humans in Crowd Scene and the 2nd Look Into Person (LIP) Challenge
03/2017: One paper is accepted by CVPR 2017
12/2016: I participate in organizing the CVPR 2017 Workshop and Challenge
Visual Understanding of Humans in Crowd Scene and the 1st Look Into Person (LIP) Challenge
- Reviewer for CVPR, ICCV, NeurIPS
- 2018 Graduate National Scholarship
- The Second Place in Key Points Detection of Apparel Track of FashionAI Global Challenge, 2018-Alibaba